As a way of increasing my motivation for photography, and to stretch my creativity I have decided to set myself 12 photography challenges to complete throughout 2017 – and here they are:
- Update My Website Once A Week Without Fail | Week 2 / 52 Update done
- Upload One Photo A Month To 500px And Receive An 80+ Rating | 1st Photo loaded and reached 85.5!
- Keep (And Use) A Camera In My Car At All Times | The Camera is in the car, people! This is happening.
- Collect 12 “Red Things” In The Camera | Not Yet Started
- Photograph A Sporting Event | Not Yet Starter
- Create 12 Macro Abstracts | 1 Macro Abstract created
- Upload 365 photographs to Instagram | 8/365 uploaded
- One Day One Lens | Not Yet Started
- No Zoom Today | Not Yet Started
- Black And White Fortnight | Not Yet Started
- Play With Lights | Not Yet Started
- A New Take On A Familiar Place | Not Yet Started
Please check back here often for progress updates, or if you’d like to give these challenges a go yourself please do and let me know how you get on.